Canvas Start Guide
Quick Start Practice
Are you new to use Canvas or just want to get started immediately? Yes, please check out this Quick Start Practice! This mini template will guide you to build your Canvas course effectively.
- Home Page: When your students access your Canvas course, they will view the home page first. So, please select your course home page that meets your teaching style.
- Announcements: used as a communication tool to make an announcement
- Starting a discussion topic
- Modules: [pdf]How do you plan to present your course contents? By weekly, topics, or sessions?
- Assignments: Grading scheme. You will create group assignments first, e.g. homework, lab assignment, midterm, final exam, group project, presentations, etc. (8/23/2020)
- Quizzes: How to setup and publish a quiz
- Gradebook basic
- How do I publish my Canvas course