How do I earn, record, and cash out my points?
Every time you attend or complete an eligible activity, complete and submit the GO student activity entry form to receive points. You must use your SJSU email address to complete the form.
You are required to upload an attachment that shows you have completed the event or activity. That could be a 'selfie' of you at the event, a receipt, an email confirmation of attendance, a handout from the event, a screenshot, or anything else that demonstrates your participation or attendance.
You can cash out your points for prizes two times a year: November-December, and April-May. We will post information on cashing out points in your weekly student newsletter during the months of October, November, March and April. We are building a GO app, but until then you must track your own points using the submission confirmations you receive in your SJSU email account. Final points will be reviewed and verified when you submit your request to cash out points for prizes.
Prizes that you can earn with points include:
Tier 1: 30 Points
- Business cards (100!)
- Campus gift card (Gold points card - can be used at bookstore and food court)
- SJSU College of Engineering branded water bottle
- If you are graduating this semester, and you have a minimum of 30 points, you get a graduation recognition - cord
Tier 2: 60 Points
- SJSU College of Engineering branded polo shirt
- SJSU College of Engineering branded power bank
- Merora tech-inclusive t-shirt
- Automatically given at this level: (1) graduation recognition - cord; (2) SJSU College of Engineering social media recognition
Tier 3: 100 Points
- Coffee or Lunch with an engineering professional or accomplished alumni
- LinkedIn endorsement from the Dean
- Automatically given at this level: (1) graduation recognition - cord; (2) College of Engineering magazine recognition