Welcome to the Fall 2022 semester. Whether you are a new SJSU EOP student or a continuing student, make this semester the best one yet! Be informed and read everything that is sent to you from the university. As a student, you are expected to read and act upon required items by the appropriate deadlines.
Fall Plans will be emailed on Monday 8/22/22 via Spartan Connect. Please be sure to check your emails or log directly into Spartan Connect for your assigned plan.
Click on the links below for Plan Requirements:
- EOP First Year Frosh
- EOP First Year Transfers
- EOP Continuing (Second Year +) Students
- Guardian Scholars Program Plan
- Any exceptions you may have worked out with your prior advisor were for that semester only.
- EOP Program Status messages are sent out at the end of the semester. Students placed on EOP Probation or Removed from EOP received a message on appeal information. Please check your Spartan Connect and MySJSU messaging.
EOP Probation Fall 2022/Spring 2023:
- It is important that you complete your requirements in their entirety every semester.
If you did not complete your Spring 2022 EOP requirements, you may have been placed
on EOP probation.
- You will not receive your Fall 2022 EOP Grant.
- The EOP Grant Hold will be placed on your account - this hold does not prevent the adding or dropping of classes.
- EOP Grant holds will be released in December 2022, only if you complete your requirements in the fall.
- If you are on probation with the end of Spring 2022, and do not complete your Fall 2022 requirements, you will be removed from EOP, lose EOP services and EOP grant.
EOP PROBATION POLICY
- If a student is not in good standing with EOP Plan Requirements, the student will be placed on EOP Probation, and a hold will be placed on the EOP Grant for the following semester. The hold will not be removed until requirements have been completed and verified at the end of the following semester. The hold does not affect ability to register for classes, nor affect any other financial aid.
- A second, consecutive semester of non-compliance with plan requirements will result in removal from EOP and a loss of services and the EOP Grant.
- EOP Probation status is separate from SJSU’s academic probation standing.