Fall 2020 is a new semester and a fresh start. Whether you are a new SJSU EOP student or a continuing student, make this semester the best one yet! Be informed and read everything that is sent to you from the university. As a student, you are expected to read and act upon required items by the appropriate deadlines.
This is a new semester and you may have a different plan to follow. Any exceptions you may have worked out with your prior advisor were for that semester only.
Fall 2020 Plans will be emailed between 8/20-8/21 via Spartan Connect. Please be sure to check your emails or log directly into Spartan Connect for your assigned plan.
Click on the links below for EOP Requirements for:
- First Year Freshmen and First Year Transfer Plan [pdf]
- Continuing EOP Students (2nd year Frosh, Soph, Junior, Senior) [pdf]
- Guardian Scholars Students [pdf]
- If a student is not in good standing with EOP Plan Requirements, the student will be placed on EOP Probation, and a hold will be placed on the EOP Grant for the following semester. The hold will not be removed until requirements have been completed and verified at the end of the following semester. The hold does not affect ability to register for classes, nor affect any other financial aid.
- A second, consecutive semester of non-compliance with plan requirements will result in removal from EOP and a loss of services and the EOP Grant.
- EOP Probation status is separate from SJSU’s academic probation standing.