Workshops are a vital requirement for EOP students at San Jose State University. From academic learning to personal and career development, there is something for every student.
For Spring 2021, all EOP students are required to complete two (2) Student Lingo online workshops AND submit two (2) EOP Workshop Surveys by the deadline.
- There has been a one time extension to complete the EOP survey by Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- EOP Spring 2021 Workshop Survey (http://bit.ly/eops21workshop)
- The original deadline to complete the EOP Workshop Requirements: Friday, 4/9/21, 11:59pm.
- Note: the survey at the end of the Student Lingo workshop and the certificate available at the end are not the same as the EOP Workshop survey. You must submit the EOP survey in order to receive credit for your workshop. See screenshot below for EOP Survey.
Please view the step by step video guide on Student Lingo and the EOP Workshop Survey: https://youtu.be/TG0lCXaUzhs:
STUDENT LINGO (SPARTAN SUCCESS) ONLINE WORKSHOPS
- Over 50 recorded workshops to choose from, available 24/7.
- Access via one.sjsu.edu https://one.sjsu.edu/task/all/spartan-success-portal
- Click the Start button on the right start of the screen.
- You must create your account first time logging in using your SJSU email.