Workshops are a vital requirement for EOP students at San Jose State University. From academic learning to personal and career development, there is something for every student.
For the Spring 2021 semester, all EOP students will be required to complete two (2) workshops. Workshops/events will be virtual.
After you have completed your workshop/event, please fill out the EOP Workshop Survey in order for EOP to know that you have completed this requirement. Fill out one survey for each event you attend. A confirmation email will be sent to you via Spartan Connect approximately 4 weeks after your submission.
Fill out the EOP Workshop Survey after you have attended an event by the deadline of: 4/16/21, 11:59pm.
EOP Spring 2021 Workshop Survey (link coming 1/27/21)
WHERE TO FIND WORKSHOPS/EVENTS
The following is a short list (and a partial list of departments hosting events on campus) of departments that frequently host workshops. View departmental website for registration information:
- Student Lingo (Spartan Success) Online Workshops
- Over 50 to choose from
- You must click the Start button on the right start of the screen and create a login.
- Career Center
- Individual appts and job/internship fairs
- Peer Health Educators/Wellness Center
- CAPS Counseling and Psychological Services
- Financial Aid Workshops
- Spartan Speaker Series
- Weeks of Welcome Events
- MLK Library workshops
- Braven Course
- Departmental/College Student Success Center workshops (Engineering, Science, etc)
- Udocuspartan Student Success Center
- Chicanx/Latinx Student Success Center
- African American/Black Student Success Center
- SJSU Spartan Scholarship Application or SJSU Departmental Scholarship
- Any workshops promoted via EOP Instagram and EOP messaging