Workshops are a vital requirement for EOP students at San Jose State University. We offer dozens of workshops every semester on a wide range of topics.
How to Register
- Check the EOP Workshop Calendar for upcoming workshops.
- All EOP workshops are free, but you must reserve tickets in advance through Eventbrite.
- Tickets for workshops are active one week prior to the workshop, from Sunday at 10:00 am until Friday at 2:00 pm, or when capacity is reached, whichever one occurs first. For example, workshops during the week of 9/14 - 9/18 become available for registration on 9/6.
- Workshop registration will close on Friday at 2pm, or when workshop is full.
- The number of tickets available is set to the maximum room capacity.
- An Eventbrite ticket/QR Code is required to attend each EOP Workshop.
- When ordering your ticket, make sure to enter your CORRECT SJSU ID, name and @sjsu.edu email; you will receive an automatic and immediate ticket confirmation with a QR code.
- This QR code will be scanned at check-in, so be sure to bring the code via smartphone or paper ticket.
- To cancel your registration, please send an email at least 24 hours prior to the workshop.
*When viewing the EOP registration webpage, if you cannot see the correct week’s workshops, you must refresh your browser.
How to Check In
- Check the calendar the day of the workshop for any room changes/cancellations.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to bring QR code on your smartphone or paper ticket to ensure succesfull
registration and credit.
- Check-in begins 20 minutes prior to workshop.
- 5 minutes prior to the start of a workshop, walk-in students will be allowed to attend if space is available. For example, workshop begins at 2:00 pm, all confirmed attendees must arrive before 1:55 pm. At 1:55 pm, walk-ins will be allowed to enter.
- If a student with a confirmation arrives after walk-ins have been allowed in, they will be allowed to attend if there is space available.
- Walk-in students wanting to attend a workshop will need to arrive 20 minutes prior and not more than 30 minutes before the start of the workshop to add their name to the walk in list maintained by EOP staff.
- Workshops will begin right at their scheduled time.
- As a courtesy to the presenter and fellow participants, late arrivals will NOT be accommodated for any reason.
You are highly encouraged to attend as a walk-in student of the workshop of your choice if pre-registration is full.
- In order to receive credit for attending a workshop, you must complete the EOP Workshop Survey BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE WORKSHOP. At the end of each workshop, a QR code will be available to access and complete the survey.
- The Fall 2020 EOP Workshop Survey is used to determine completion of workshop requirements. Please ensure that you are entering your correct SJSU ID, name and @sjsu.edu email so that you receive proper credit.