Workshops are a vital requirement for EOP students at San Jose State University. From academic learning to personal and career development, there is something for every student.
For Fall 2021, all EOP students are required to complete two (2) Student Lingo online workshops AND submit two (2) EOP Workshop Surveys by the deadline, of Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:59pm.
- EOP Fall 2021 Workshop Survey, this link will be active beginning on 8/19/21.
- You must submit the Fall 2021 EOP Workshop Survey in order to receive credit for your workshop. See screenshot below for EOP Survey.
- The survey at the end of the Student Lingo workshop and the certificate available
at the end are NOT the EOP Workshop survey.
EOP does not have access to Student Lingo survey data.
EOP Workshop survey guide: https://youtu.be/TG0lCXaUzhs:
The following is not the EOP Workshop Survey:
STUDENT LINGO (SPARTAN SUCCESS) ONLINE WORKSHOPS
- Over 50 recorded workshops to choose from, available 24/7.
- Access via one.sjsu.edu https://one.sjsu.edu/task/all/spartan-success-portal
- Click the Start button on the right start of the screen.
- You must create your account first time logging in using your SJSU email.