90 and above earned units
- Meet with the appropriate Advisor for the intended major, i.e. Major Advisor, Department Chair, etc., depending on the department.
- Discuss requirements for changing into that major such as:
- good academic standing
- completion of any recommended prerequisite courses
- a graduation timeline using the "what if" feature in MyPlanner
- Bring a completed "More than 90 Units" [pdf] form from the Registrar's office to the Major Advisor or Department Chair to be signed
and submit the signed form to the Registrar.
- You may also use Docusign to get signatures electronically.
- There is no deadline for this form; your major advisor or chair will help determine your eligibility.
- Lastly, bring the same form to the Associate Dean of the College of Engineering, Jinny Rhee, for signature.