90 and above earned units
- Meet with the appropriate Advisor (Major Advisor, Department Chair, etc.) for the intended major. The advisor varies by department.
- Discuss requirements for changing into that major such as:
- good academic standing
- completion of any recommended prerequisite courses
- a graduation timeline using the "what if" feature in MyPlanner
- Bring a completed "More than 90 Units" [pdf] form from the Registrar's office, to the Major Advisor or Department Chair to be
signed and submit the form the Registrar.
- You may also use Docusign to get signatures electronically
- There is no deadline for this form; your major advisor or chair will help determine your eligibility
- Lastly, bring the same form to the Associate Dean of the College of Engineering, Jinny Rhee, for signature.