Procure to Pay Forms and Resources
- Accessible Technology Initiative: The Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) reflects the California State University's
(CSU) ongoing commitment to provide access to information resources and technologies
to individuals with disabilities.
- Authority to Contract Policy: University employees should not sign any contracts or agreements with a supplier,
even no cost $0 contracts. Authority to obligate the university is limited to specific
individuals per Presidential Delegation. For more information, please see President Delegation of Authority to Commit the University [pdf].
- Blanket Purchase Orders
- Catering Policy
- Confirming Order Policy: The university does not allow requisitions to be submitted to Procurement Services
after the order has already been placed or the university has received the products/services.
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- CSU Contracts and Procurement Policy: The CSU and the SJSU campus are committed to maintaining high standards of performance
based upon fair, ethical and professional business practices. Such standards have
been incorporated into the CSU Contracts and Procurement Policy.
- Delegation of Authority for the Approval of Financial Expenditures Guidelines
- Emergency Orders: Emergency orders are authorized only in the event of life, health, or property threatening situations. Any emergency commitments
made by a department must be made known to Contracts & Procurement Services at the
earliest opportunity. Such commitments must be for valid emergencies only and must fit the definition described above. If you misrepresent an emergency situation,
SJSU and/or the state can seek personal liability damages from you.
- GoCard Manual [pdf]
- Hospitality Guidelines [pdf]: In accordance with CSU Hospitality Policy, SJSU will procure and pay for allowable and reasonable hospitality expenses directly
related to, or associated with, the active conduct of official SJSU business.
- Independent Contractor vs Employee Worksheet [pdf]: Non-Employee Individuals performing work for the university must be properly classified
and paid to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, CSU policies and collective
- Invoice Criteria
- Negative Confirmation Policy: Payment Services uses negative confirmation to authorize payments against blanket
orders and service orders. This means that all invoices are paid unless you advise
us not to.
- Moving & Relocation Guidelines [pdf]
- ProCard Manual [pdf]
- Procure to Pay Guidelines
- SB/DVBE: The State of California acknowledges the service and sacrifice of its disabled veterans, in part, through the Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Participation Program. With the DVBE program, state agencies have a goal to award at least 3% of their annual contract dollars to certified DVBEs.
- Standards Policy: Certain commodities are standardized.
- Travel Guide [pdf]
- TRIA (Technology Requisition Impact Assessment): The purpose of this form is to allow Finance and Business Services and the IT Division
to assess the potential information security risk and accessibility impact in purchasing
hardware, software, electronic content and services on SJSU environments.
- Wireless Device Programs [pdf]