Federal Grants

The following grants are aid issued by the United States government. Each federal grant has specific requirements.

State Grants

To be eligible for a state grant, recipients must be a resident of the state of California. In addition to residency status, each grant has specific requirements (see links below). Also, tuition fee waivers will supersede the Cal Grant and State University Grant.

Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees