Educational Leadership Grant
Students admitted to the Ed.D Program in Educational Leadership may be eligible for the Educational Leadership Grant.
- A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be submitted.
- Financial need must be established. Need is the Cost of Attendance (budget) minus the Expected Family Contribution (EFC); eligibility is determined by a student's need.
- Student must be enrolled at least half-time (4 units).
- Student must be a California resident.
- Doctoral students receiving a tuition-designated award, such as a tuition fee waiver, grant, scholarship, etc., are not eligible for the Educational Leadership Grant.
- Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees.
Awarding of the Educational Leadership Grant is determined after census of each semester once the funding levels have been established.