University-Organization Agreements

 A University-Organization Agreement (formerly known as Student Placement Agreement) is required for all departments with students undertaking clinical or nonclinical workplace experience. This agreement between the university and off-campus work environments allow students to perform course related work experience within their academic major. 

Please refer to the following:

All University-Organization Agreements should go through the Requisition process. Please contact the University-Organization Agreement Buyer in Contracts and Purchasing Services for more information.