- Online Applications through Cal State Apply: This is the 1st step in getting an admission at SJSU.
- SJSU Admissions: This link provides application deadlines & requirements.
- University Calendar: From this link, the information about the University events can be obtained.
- University Schedule of Classes: Updated every semester, from this link you can obtain information on course listings as well as policies, deadlines, fees, GE requirements, and final exam schedules.
- University Forms: Many actions that students need to take while at SJSU require forms. This website has up to date forms along with explanations for their use.
- Course Articulation: Transfer of credits.
- SJSU Catalog: Provides important information regarding policies and procedures. It also contains brief information about each department, has descriptions of all classes, and details related to general education requirements.
- SJSU Directory: This link has all the Faculty/Staff, Department contact information.
- SJSU Library: This link provides information about the SJSU Library.
- Student Academic Advising: From this link, you can obtain all the information related to advising.
- Learning Assistance Resource Center: LARC offers free tutoring and workshops for students.
- Writing Center: Instructional resource for all students of all disciplines and writing abilities. They provide both workshops and one-to-one tutoring.
- Career Center: Internships and jobs. Excellent resource for career planning, jobs and internships.