Your voice matters - and we want to hear it!
Leadership Stories is a new initiatve from Student Involvement. At various points throughout the semester, we will post a leadership-themed prompt for you to respond to with a video message, and then we'll compile the submissions and publish the final video online! If you'd prefer, you can also submit a text or audio-only version of your message.
This is how it all works:
- Read the upcoming prompt (below) and think about your response
- Record or create a video response to the prompt
- Make sure your video is less than 60 seconds long (it can even be 5 seconds if you'd like!)
- Submit your video using the appropriate form before the submission deadline. You can find the submission link below.
- Please note that we may not be able to include all submissions, and we may need to trim your video for the final product
- Check our social media or your email inbox when we publish the compiled stories!
It’s National Latino-Hispanic Heritage Month! Are there any Latinx leaders who have inspired you or impacted your life?
Deadline to submit: Friday, September 18th at 12pm PST
Submit your 60-seconds-or-less video here!