Continuing Education Courses

Professional Development Courses

Degree credit courses numbered 1-299 must use the New Permanent Course Proposal Form, noting on the form that the course is to be offered only through Extended Studies. These courses will not be included in the University Catalog. The approval process is the same as for new permanent courses.