Internships for Academic Credit (IACs)
Step by Step Guides
- Resources on resumes & cover letters, interviewing, career planning, etc.
- Hosts events connecting students with employers.
- Proprietary database contains thousands of jobs & internships.
- Staff will assist any organizations interested in developing internships.
- Staff will help faculty fielding internship requests from (new) organizations.
- Has sole authority on the contents of the UOA.
- Handles all requests by organizations for changes/modifications to the UOA. Instructions
for requesting modifications to the UOA are here.
- The Contract Analyst handling UOAs is Karen McCall, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the UOA
- Investigates allegations of discrimination, harassment, or injury occurring while students/faculty are engaged in any SJSU-affiliated learning activity.
- Faculty and students log in with SJSU credentials
- Houses information on organizations offering internships and service learning opportunities.
- Lists internship and service learning sites and their UOA status.
- For help with S4, email email@example.com.
SJSU Faculty in Residence (FIR) for Internships
- Offers templates for LP & PG
- Organizes training and 1:1 support for IAC faculty and staff on using S4; processes for managing internship paperwork; IAC-related professional development
- The FIR for Internships role is currently vacant.