- World Health Organization: COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19
- California Department of Public Health: COVID-19
- CA State: COVID-19
- California State University: COVID-19
- Santa Clara Public Health Department: COVID-19
- Santa Clara Public Health Department: Coronavirus FAQs
- Silicon Valley CAN (COVID-19 Assistance Navigation)
- City of San Jose: Silicon Valley Strong
- New York Times: Tracking Every COVID-19 Case in the U.S.
- Health Map: COVID-19 Cases in the world
Shelter in Place
- Santa Clara Public Health Department: Shelter in Place FAQ [pdf]
- SAMHSA: Coping with stress during infectious disease outbreaks [pdf]
- SAMHSA: Talking with children: Tips for caregivers, parents and teachers during infectious disease outbreaks [pdf]
- SAMHSA: Tips for social distancing, quarantine and isolation during an infectious disease outbreak [pdf]
Travel Information and Notices
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19 Information for Travel
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Travelers’ Health Notices
CDC Handouts and Fact Sheets
Download and share or visit the handwashing fact sheets for more resources.
Stop the spread of germs
Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, like the coronavirus, by avoiding close contact with people who are sick; covering cough and sneeze; avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth; and washing your hands with soap and water.
Stop germs, wash your hands
Follow these steps for proper handwashing to prevent the spread of germs. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Patients with COVID-19 have experienced mild to severe respiratory illness. Symptoms can include fever, cough and shortness of breath. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
Share facts about COVID-19
Know the facts and help stop the spread of rumors.