License Materials 2021-2022
University Housing Services is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 Academic Year. To complete the application process, all applicants must pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee, and complete all necessary 2021-2022 Academic Year license materials online, and submit an initial housing payment. Room assignments will not be issued to applicants who have not completed this process. (See checklist below for more information.) Individuals interested in parking may request parking during the online application.
Frosh Live-on Requirement
As we plan for a number of classes to be online for Fall 2021, the University is suspending the Freshman Live-On requirement. No freshman will be required to live on campus during the 2021-2022 academic year. Mandatory Freshmen do not need to complete and submit an exemption form.
Academic Year 2021-2022
- Academic Year 2021-2022 Student Checklist [pdf] - Please follow checklist to ensure that you follow the proper steps to apply for on-campus housing here at SJSU. These are important Housing application materials you will need to read & complete, in addition to the on-line application.
- Academic Year 2021-2022 License Agreement Booklet [pdf] - This License Agreement Booklet includes all University Housing Services policies, information on meal plans, parking, fees, and payment charts.
- Academic Year 2021-2022 Faculty and Staff License Agreement Booklet [pdf]
- Application Fee - A $50 non-refundable application fee is due to complete the application process. This payment can only be paid online while completing the online Housing application.
- Housing Rates - Rates for Academic Year 2021 - 2022
- Academic Year 2021-2022 Parking Permit Request Form [pdf] - (Optional for all residents) - All residents have the option of purchasing a parking
permit for the underground Campus Village Parking Garage. You will also be asked
to print, complete, and mail this form to Housing if you are interested in purchasing
a permit. Fees are described in the License Agreement Booklet. Another parking option
for residents is the Seventh Street Garage. Permits for that garage are issued by
SJSU Parking & Transportation Services.