License Materials Spring 2022
University Housing Services is now accepting applications for the Spring 2022. To be considered for an on campus housing space, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit the Housing application
- Review and sign the Housing COVID-19 Addendum as you’re completing the Housing application
- Sign the License Agreement at the end of the Housing application
- Comply with the SJSU COVID Vaccine Requirement by completing the attestation and uploading your documents for verification
Students will not be assigned a housing space or billed until they have completed the SJSU COVID Vaccine Requirement and been verified.
At this time, we are not requiring applicants to pay the application fee or submit an initial housing payment. The $50 non-refundable application fee will be deferred and applied to your housing charges. You will not be assigned or billed until you have completed the SJSU COVID Vaccine Requirement and your documents have been verified
Frosh Live-on Requirement
As we plan for a number of classes to be online for Spring 2022, the University is suspending the Freshman Live-On requirement. No freshman will be required to live on campus during the Spring 2022. Mandatory Freshmen do not need to complete and submit an exemption form.
- Spring 2022 Student Checklist [pdf] - Please follow checklist to ensure that you follow the proper steps to apply for on-campus housing here at SJSU. These are important Housing application materials you will need to read & complete, in addition to the on-line application.
- Spring 2022 License Agreement Booklet [pdf] - This License Agreement Booklet includes all University Housing Services policies, information on meal plans, parking, fees, and payment charts.
- Spring 2022 Faculty and Staff License Agreement Booklet [pdf]
- At this time, we are not requiring applicants to pay the application fee or submit an initial housing payment. The $50 non-refundable application fee will be deferred and applied to your housing charges. You will not be assigned or billed until you have completed the SJSU COVID Vaccine Requirement and your documents have been verified
- Housing Rates - Rates for Spring 2022
- Spring 2022 Parking Permit Request Form - (Optional for all residents) - All residents have the option of purchasing a parking
permit for the underground Campus Village Parking Garage. You will also be asked
to print, complete, and mail this form to Housing if you are interested in purchasing
a permit. Fees are described in the License Agreement Booklet. Another parking option
for residents is the Seventh Street Garage. Permits for that garage are issued by
SJSU Parking & Transportation Services.