License Materials Summer 2022
University Housing Services will be accepting applications for the Summer 2022 starting April 25, 2022. To be considered for an on campus housing space, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit the Housing application
- Review and sign the Housing COVID-19 Addendum as you’re completing the Housing application
- Sign the License Agreement at the end of the Housing application
- Comply with the SJSU COVID Vaccine Requirement by completing the attestation and uploading your documents for verification
To complete the application process, all applicants must complete all necessary Summer 2022 license materials online, and submit an initial housing payment.
The priority deadline is Monday, May 9, 2022.
- Summer 2022 Student Checklist [pdf] - Please follow checklist to ensure that you follow the proper steps to apply for on-campus housing here at SJSU. These are important Housing application materials you will need to read & complete, in addition to the on-line application.
- Summer 2022 License Agreement Booklet [pdf] - This License Agreement Booklet includes all University Housing Services policies, information on meal plans, parking, fees, and payment charts.
- Summer 2022 Faculty and Staff License Agreement Booklet [pdf]
- Housing Rates - Rates for Summer 2022