Nuventive - Assessment Software
Benefits of Using Nuventive for Assessment
Nuventive will enable programs to:
- Update and manage all phases of the program assessment process with ease;
- Access archived program assessment reports online;
- Quick access to assessment plans and reports;
- Maintain and share relevant assessment info such as rubrics, program learning outcomes, and assessment methods;
- Connect assessment results to program planning;
- Develop and disseminate reports to stakeholders with ease; and,
- Submit annual assessment reports online anytime and anywhere.
Access and Login to Nuventive
Get Access to Nuventive? College Assessment Facilitators, Department Chairs/School Directors, and Assessment Coordinators may request user access for programs within their college by contacting their College Assessment Facilitators, who will submit a Nuventive Access Request Form.
Login to Nuventive? Once your requested Nuventive account is approved, you can use your SJSU single sign-on user name and password to log into Nuventive. Compatible browsers to access Nuventive include Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge, or Safari (do not use Internet Explorer).
Enter an Annual Assessment Report? For step-by-step instructions on entering data into Nuventive, and other software related questions, please review the Nuventive Trainings, and/or reach out to the Sarah Schraeder. You may also review Frequently Asked Questions.