How to Apply to Semester at SJSU (SAS)
Your SAS application will involve the following portals:
- CalStateApply (Please find the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 application tutorials below and have one of them open in a separate tab while you are working on your online application.)
- Payment page (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
- Secure document upload portal (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
Application Steps for Semester at SJSU (SAS)
- Would you like to join the SAS program in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022? The Spring 2022 application steps are slighly different from Fall 2021. So, please have your correct tutorial open in a separate tab and follow the EXACT steps to apply in CalStateApply by using either Fall 2021 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF) or Spring 2022 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF).
- Complete and submit an application for SAS in CalStateApply. It is a good idea to have the PDF CalStateApply tutorial open in a separate tab while you work on your application. Read the tutorial before you begin your application
- Look for an email from SJSU Admissions with a 9-digit SJSU ID number. You will need your SJSU ID number to do many things, so please memorize it.
- Receive an email from IG Admissions with the links to the payment page and secure document upload portal.
- Use the payment portal to pay the SAS application fee of $150 USD.
- Download and complete the Student Consent for Release of Information and SJSU Declaration of Finance forms (Fall/ Spring semester, Summer semester), SJSU Course Wish List (add link)
- Use the secure documents upload portal to upload the required documents to complete your SAS application.
- Receive the Acceptance Letter for the SAS program, and a digital I-20 (for F-1 students) issued by International Gateways. These documents will be sent to the email you indicate in your CalStateApply application for the SAS program.
Please email us at email@example.com