How to Apply to Semester at SJSU (SAS)
Your SAS application will involve the following portals:
- CalStateApply (Please find the Fall 2021 application tutorial below and have it open in a separate tab while you are working on your online application.)
- Payment page (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
- Secure document upload portal (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
Application Steps for Semester at SJSU (SAS)
- Want to join the SAS program in Fall 2021? Please apply online by using the Fall 2021 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF).
- Complete and submit an application for SAS in CalStateApply. It is a good idea to have the PDF CalStateApply tutorial open in a separate tab while you work on your application. Read the tutorial before you begin your application
- Look for an email from SJSU Admissions with a 9-digit SJSU ID number. You will need your SJSU ID number to do many things, so please memorize it.
- Receive an email from IG Admissions with the links to the payment page and secure document upload portal.
- Use the payment portal to pay the SAS application fee of $150 USD.
- Download and complete the Student Consent for Release of Information and SJSU Declaration of Finance forms (Fall/ Spring semester, Summer semester), SJSU Course Wish List (add link)
- Use the secure documents upload portal to upload the required documents to complete your SAS application.
- Receive the Acceptance Letter for the SAS program, and a digital I-20 (for F-1 students) issued by International Gateways. These documents will be sent to the email you indicate in your CalStateApply application for the SAS program.
Please email us at email@example.com