Benefits of The Program
The Value of SHRM HR Certification
By becoming SHRM certified, you prove your knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today's global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your SHRM certification will define you as an HR expert and leader.
Unique features of SJSU:
Learn from SJSU faculty experts who provide
insight, expertise and guidance.
Network,share experiences and discuss topics with
a diverse group of HR professionals.
Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured
Benefits to you:
Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
Benefits to your Employer:
- Demonstrates that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- Creates a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness. Certification
is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the global SHRM BoCK™.
Student Feedback from the Fall 2020 class:
- Thank you so much!
- I thought you and your colleagues did an amazing job in the virtual environment - kudos!
- Thank you very much for your valuable time, education, and support. I personally find that it is comforting to know that the SJSU Team of HR Professionals is always available to provide a path toward SHRM certification success
- I would like to say special thanks to all the professors who put in extra efforts to make this class a success. From real life examples to highlighting the important points in the book helped us remember things better. I enjoyed this new learning experience and will surely miss these days. Thanks a ton!
Testimonials from SJSU Program Participants
It was an amazing experience, I would recommend any professional serious about their
career in HR to invest in themselves and take the course. It will change the way you
think about your career.
|I think the SHRM prep course was very helpful in preparing for the exam, but more
importantly, it has positively reshaped my thinking in the way I approach my tasks/projects
at work. I enjoyed the stories that were shared, the interactive nature of class and
how supportive the instructors and students were.
Manager, People Services, Collaborative Solutions, Spring 2017
For information please contact Dr. M. Virick at: email@example.com or 408-924-3407