- Does the program cost include the cost of taking the exam?
The program does not include the cost of taking the exam.
- How should I pay?
You can use a credit card to register online. You may also send a check.
- Do you offer corporate discounts?
Yes, if there are more than 3 attendees from one company, we can offer a corporate discount. Please contact us for details.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Registrants who cancel their registration on or before September 1, 2020 will receive a refund of the registration, less $250 administrative fee.
- Where can I get more information on the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certifications?
Please visit the SHRM Certification website to learn more including eligibility details, testing windows and deadlines, and access the certification handbook.
SHRM Learning system
- Do I get both online study materials and hard copies?
Yes. For those who register by the regular registration deadline,
online study materials can be accessed the day after regular registration closes. Physical hard copies of materials will be available on the first day of class for those who register by the regular registration date. For those who register late, online materials will be available to them 2 days before classes start, and physical hard copies will be available by the second class.
- What if I have already purchased the SHRM Learning system?
The program fees include access to the SHRM Learning System. If you would like to take the course, but have already purchased the SHRM Learning System, please contact us for alternative options.
- Does the certification preparation fee include the SHRM learning system?
Yes, the fee is inclusive of the the SHRM learning system.
- Should I take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP?
Once you sign up, our instructors can guide you based on initial testing
and work experience. If you would like to learn more
about each certification please see the links below:
SHRM-CP Certification Information
SHRM-SCP Certification Information
- Do I have to be an alumni of SJSU to join the program?
No, you do not need to have graduated from San Jose State University in order to participate in the program?
- Do I have to be a SHRM member to join the Certification preparation workshop?
No, you do not need to be a SHRM member to participate in this program
- Does the certification preparation fee include the testing fee/ cost of taking the
The exam fee is not included in the registration fee. Refer to https://www.shrm.org/certification/apply/ExamFees/Pages/default.aspx , to learn about exam fee and testing windows.
- How can I take the SHRM certification examination?
If you would like to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP examination, you must complete a separate application form at https://www.shrm.org/certification/apply/pages/default.aspx. You need to submit your application and examination fee in a timely manner in order to appear for the next eligible testing window.