ISE Program Objectives
The objectives of the BSISE program are to educate Industrial & Systems Engineers who will be able to:
- Function effectively as an ISE professional in any industry, government, or service organization designing, improving, and implementing efficient business processes.
- Use methodologies and computational skills to identify, formulate, and develop solutions for problems normally encountered in their organizations.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data efficiently and effectively to solve systems analysis and engineering problems.
- Evaluate the impact of their proposed solutions to engineering problems in the broader context of the organization or society.
- Effectively communicate using written, oral and electronic media to articulate technical problems and their proposed solutions.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning and growth within their chosen profession and to be familiar with the strategies they may employ to recognize this.