- E-form Guide (Students)
- E-form Guide (Faculty/Staff)
- Employment Forms
- Sample Applications & Instructions
- I-20 Requests
Below is a list of forms available for International Student Advising. Some forms are in .PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view, fill out and print.
- 24-Month STEM OPT (Please visit the STEM-OPT section of our website to view the online tutorials)
- I-983 Form for 24-Month Extension
- Employment Update Report Form (STEM-OPT Extension Recipients ONLY!)
- SEVP Portal Access Form
- Curricular Practical Training, e-form will be live July 12th. (Students must view CPT Tutorial before submitting)
- Pre & Post Optional Practical Training (Students must view OPT Tutorial before submitting)
- Volunteering vs. Unpaid Internship/Employment
- I-765 Completion Guide for Pre/Post-Completion OPT & STEM-Extension OPT
- I-983 Sample Application
- I-983 Instructions
- OPT Filing Tips & Reminders
- Express Mail Instructions-UPS
- Express Mail Instructions-FedEx
- Photo Requirements for Pre, Post, and STEM OPT applications
- Disqualification (DQ) Next Steps - Please come in to see an ISA as soon as you are DQed.
- Change of Academic Level Request
- Change of Status I-20 Request
- Declaration of Finance Form
- Form I-20 Request
- Form I-20 Program Extension
- Reduced Course Load Form
- Concurrent Enrollment Request
- Travel Signature/ I-20/ DS-2019 Request
- Report Change of Address
- Leave of Absence Form
- SEVIS Transfer In Form
- SEVIS Transfer Out Form
- Enrollment Verification Letter Request
To submit your E-Form:
- Click the form links in our office webpage for Student Forms.
- If you are not logging into one.sjsu.edu, you will need to log in with your authentication and DUO.
- Log in to one.sjsu.edu and search for “iSpartan”
- Click “F-1 Practical Training” or “F-1 Student Services” to find your forms.
If you need to correct a mistake or submit additional information:
- Click the "Cancel" button at the bottom of the E-Form
- You will able to correct any fields and/or upload documents to your application.
- Please note, taking this action may reset your place in the application processing queue.
Please note, you will not need direct access to iSpartan to approve E-Forms. Access will be provided via the email you will receive after a student submits an application.
To approve an E-Form:
- You will receive an email after the student submits their request.
- Click the link in the email.
- Click on the 'Login' button to get to the E-Form.
- Click the link at the top of the page to review the information submitted by the student.Links at the bottom of this additional page will include any forms or documents submitted
by the student.
- On the main submission page select the appropriate options.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page to approve the student’s application.
If you do not wish to approve the application or need more information from the student:
Please notify the student via email separately. If the student needs to submit additional information, the student may need to "Cancel" their application and resubmit the E-Form. This will allow the additional documents to be attached to the application.