Campus-Wide Digital Sign Request
Digital signs are a way to promote your announcement to the campus community.
“Digital Signs” are the screens/monitors displayed across campus. They help inform about upcoming events, important dates, and current news. There are currently 100 digital signs across campus that are IT-owned and managed by departments, programs, and organizations. (The digital signs in the Student Union are managed by the Student Union Team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you have any questions.) As a note, some groups have opted out from having campus-wide announcements on their digital sign.
In an effort to increase publicity for SJSU related events, IT has established a process in which groups can advertise events on the digital signs around campus.
- Resolution: 1920X1080 pixels (Ideally PowerPoint WideScreen)
- Image Formats: JPEG or PNG
- Video Formats: MP4
- Announcements must be campus-wide and open to the entire SJSU Community
- A maximum of 2 slides per department, organization, or program will be allowed per month
- Announcements must prominently display the name and contact information of the sponsoring department, program or organization
- The standard allotted time for posted announcements is 10 seconds per slide for a period of 2 weeks. If a longer time is needed, please indicate the requested time and reason.
Complete the Form Below
Note: Once the form is submitted, the Web Services Team will contact you to get a copy of the slide and review.