Faculty Website Request
Faculty websites are available to SJSU faculty only. You must have an active SJSUOne account in order to log in and maintain a website. Faculty websites are hosted on OU Campus, a content management system to produce and publish content.
Faculty websites are created using your SJSU email address. If your email address is email@example.com then your website will be at www.sjsu.edu/people/firstname.lastname
For step-by-step tutorials refer to the documentation created by the Center for Faculty Development:
- Login/Logout Your Faculty Website via OU Campus [pdf]
- OU Campus Faculty Website Guide [pdf]
- Navigating around OU Campus [pdf]
The Center for Faculty Development offers group training near the beginning of the semester and one-on-one consultation for faculty throughout the year.
- For assistance with creating or updating a profile website, Contact the Center for Faculty Development at 408-924-2303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical support with faculty websites, open a help ticket.