Omni CMS HTML Access
Omni CMS is a web content management system (CMS) that supports the creation and modification of digital web content. Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for web pages and is a feature within Omni CMS to allow for customization. HTML access will be given to users who demonstrate proficient programming skills in web development. SJSU Omni CMS Training shows step-by-step tutorials on how to get started and how to navigate Omni CMS.
The Web Services Team will contact you after you submit the form. The following questions will be asked:
- What are you trying to do?
- Why do you need to use HTML to do that?
- Will you be developing and maintaining the HTML code? If so, who will review your code.
- We need to ensure that you have the ability to code HTML. Describe your experience using HTML.
- How and where will the code be documented/stored?
- As part of SJSU, Information Technology has an obligation to remain compliant with accessibility requirements. How will you ensure that your page/website is compliant with accessibility requirements?