The SJSU Website Service covers the design, development and maintenance of the campus website. Current branding and templates provide consistency throughout the website. These are developed in collaboration with Strategic Communications & Marketing.
OmniUpdate (OU) Campus is the content management system (CMS) used to create, update, delete, publish and manage content. OU Campus websites are used for SJSU affiliated administrative units: Schools, Departments, Programs, and Faculty.
Find OU Campus SJSU Training: Online, In-Person, Vendor and Faculty training material
- Create and edit your content with a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor
- Publish, rename, move, delete and rearrange pages
- Create photo galleries
- Supports accessibility compliance
- SJSU Event Calendar
Students, Faculty and Staff must have an active SJSU email account and OneSJSU ID.
- Website Request/Access - To request a website or website access, submit a ticket request with the appropriate information. Note that the request must be submitted by an authorized representative.
- Faculty Website - Request a Faculty website using the Faculty Website Form. The Faculty websites have slightly different templates and training is provided by the Center for Faculty Development.
- Student Organizations - Student Organizations must be active and must submit the Recognized Student Organization Request Form.
- Outside Vendor Access [pdf] - Outside vendors and organizations will need to submit a Person of Interest Form to Human Resources. Once that form is submitted and the appropriate credentials have been created, an iSupport Ticket must be submitted by an authorized representative.