Instructional and Meeting Spaces (IMS) provides audio visual technology support for all of our adopted classrooms.
We maintain and support the audio visual presentation equipment in many of the classrooms on campus.
For university lecture room scheduling please visit Academic Scheduling
Hours of Operation
Spring & Fall
Mon - Thurs: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Winter & Summer
Mon - Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: IRC 112 (on the South East side of the DMH building)
Phone: (408) 924 - 2867
When You Call...
We support all Audio Visual issues in the room: Projector, Sound, and Display.
To best assist you with your urgent issue, please provide the support technician with the following information:
- Your name or SJSUone/Tower ID Number
- A quick description of your issue
- Your computer model and operating system. Examples: MacBook Pro: High Sierra or Dell Laptop: Windows 10
- Any extra equipment you are using (adapters, microphones, etc.)
- IMS will create a IT Service Desk help ticket for your issue with the in-room equipment. This allows you to send any correspondence to your assigned support technician. You will be notified once your issue is resolved.