Linkedin Learning is available at no charge to faculty, staff, and students with an eligible Tower ID. Videos are available at all times and can be downloaded and viewed on your mobile device either in video or audio mode only.
Our LinkedIn Learning platform allows our users to login with your LinkedIn Profile or Opt-Out.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Access over 14,000 expert-led courses
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Badge certificates to your LinkedIn profile
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- Download and view videos offline
- How to Use LinkedIn Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Managing Your Personal Finances
- Building Great Business Presentation
- Data Analytics for Business Professionals
- Job Hunting for College Grads
Canvas integration allows faculty to supplement their curricula with videos, build courses collection for students to learn, embrace the flipped classroom model, learn skills to improve teaching. Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, learn new skills and explore custom learning paths.
With LinkedIn Learning you can:
- Support faculty and staff: Provide engaging career development and keep them up-to-date with training on the latest IT topics including networking, big data and business intelligence.
- Enable flipped classroom learning: Assign video tutorials and tools training for homework while reserving class time for discussion and concept mastery.
- Advance alumni career development: Provide targeted skills training for alumni to help them secure jobs and stay up to date with workforce needs
- Prepare students for the workforce: Promote career readiness with a vast range of technology and business skills courses.