The 2021 Scholarship Application period is open from March 1, 2021 to April 9, 2021.
The Justice Studies Department Proudly Announces the 2021 Scholarship Competition Honoring Prominent Persons Associated with the Department:
- Shelby B. Brewer Memorial Scholarship
- Kristofer Boaz Claspill Memorial Scholarship
- Theresa Edel Memorial Scholarship
- Officer Jeffrey Fontana Memorial Scholarship
- Paula Stone Hubbell Endowment Scholarship
- Daniel P. Lomio Memorial Scholarship
- Willard "Huck" Schmidt Memorial Scholarship
- J. Edgar Hoover Foundation Leadership Scholarship
We encourage all Justice Studies and Forensic Science majors to consider applying for these outstanding opportunities. These scholarships, worth $1,000 to $6000, are available to undergraduate and graduate students in Justice Studies—over $25,000 in scholarships! Students may apply for more than one scholarship if they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Download the 2021 Scholarship Announcements
- Download the 2021 Scholarship Application Instructions
- Download the 2021 Scholarship Application Coversheet
- Applicants must fill out the Scholarship Application Coversheet.
- Applicants must download and read the Scholarship Announcements for the particular scholarship for which they are applying.
- Applicants must download and follow the Scholarship Application Instructions for each scholarship they are applying for. Each scholarship has different requirements.
- Please send an electronic copy of scholarship applications via email by midnight Friday, April 9, 2021 to Scholarship Committee Chair Janet Hagemann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions regarding the 2021 Justice Studies Scholarship competition should be directed to Scholarship Committee Chair, Janet Hagemann at email@example.com.
Best of luck to all applicants!
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- SJSU Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
- Office of Graduate Studies and Research Scholarships
- Alumni Association Scholarships
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- Justice & Diversity Center of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Filipino - American Law Enforcement Officers Association