- Monday-Friday 7:15am-3:45pm
- No locker room access after hours.
Towel Service & Locker Rental Instructions
The men's and women's locker rooms are located inside of the Spartan Complex Building (SPX) off the main hallway. Individual locker rentals and towel service is available for semester rental. If you are interested in purchasing a locker and towel service, please follow the instructions noted below. Access to the swimming pool is through the men's and women's locker rooms.
- Pay $10 Locker and Towel Fee Online: https://commerce.cashnet.com/kinsjsu
- Show receipt to Locker Room Attendant, Curt Sennewald, in SPX 128 (Electronic receipt is acceptable)
- Get Locker Assignment
- You must clear out all contents of your locker by Tuesday, May 19th.
- All locks will be cut and items removed by Friday, May 22nd.
Locker Room Policies
The locker room staff is here to assist you, but in order to do so, we need your cooperation so that things run smoothly.
- Lockers will be issued on a first come, first serve basis. If you have special needs, tell us before you are issued a locker. NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED IF YOU DROP A CLASS OR CHANGE YOUR MIND.
- Locks are not provided for locker renters, you must supply your own padlock.
- Sharing of lockers is prohibited.
- Locker Damage: If you find any damage, or stickers attached, to the outside of your locker, report it to the locker room staff immediately.
- Locker Clearance Date: Tuesday, May 19th.
- Towel Exchange: One towel will be issued if requested. Locker users may return their towel to the equipment window to be exchanged. Make sure that the staff member sees you put your towel in the laundry bin. Do not use the towel as a cleaning cloth or rag.
- Lost/Stolen Items: The Kinesiology department and the locker room staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Make sure your locker is properly locked when you leave your locker.
- Smoking/Eating: Smoking is strictly prohibited on campus. In order to avoid pest infestation, please do not bring food into the locker room.