Digital Graduation Application Instructions
Complete the following forms (e.g., Graduation Application, Major Course Summary, and Major Form). Please type in all your information and print the form.
C. Major Form (Please select your concentration and see # below for help):
- Accounting [pdf]
- Accounting Information Systems [pdf]
- Business Analytics [pdf]
- Corporate Accounting and Finance [pdf]
- Entrepreneurship [pdf]
- Finance [pdf]
- General Business [pdf]
- Global Operations Management [pdf]
- Human Resource Management [pdf]
- International Business (Prior to Fall 2016) [pdf]
- International Business (Fall 2016 or later) [pdf]
- Management (Prior to Fall 2016) [pdf]
- Management (Fall 2016 or later) [pdf]
- Management Information Systems [pdf]
- Marketing [pdf]
# How to complete the Major Form:
* If you do not bring your minor form (foreign language, area studies, functional business track from), your application may be delayed.
If you need to change/declare your major/concentration:
- complete the greater than or equal to 90 units earned petition [pdf]
- a personal statement. Review the sample personal statement [pdf] for support.
- save your SJSU Unofficial Transcript as PDF
- if you earned transfer credit after stopping out at SJSU, save your unofficial transcript as PDF
Email the forms you completed in Step 1 and Step 2 (if applicable) to the Jack Holland Student Success Center (email@example.com). Our Administrative Coordinator will review your Graduation Application forms to make sure they are complete. If your forms are complete, we will help you schedule a Paper Graduation Application appointment.