Online Graduation Application Instructions
The Lucas College of Business graduation application deadlines:
- Fall 2020 – submit a late application today!
- Spring or Summer 2021 deadline is Monday, September 13, 2020 at 11:59 PM. Students who met our deadline will receive a graduating senior enrollment appointment for Spring 2021. Students who missed our deadline will receive a senior enrollment appointment, which occurs after the graduating senior enrollment appointments.
Complete steps 1 - 2 below to avoid delays in the processing of your graduation application.
Step 1: Complete this Business Administration Major Form Survey for a Spring or Summer 2021 graduation application and a late Fall 2020 application using a laptop or desktop. Submissions not completed within 1 week will be deleted.
The videos below will help you complete Step 1. If you do not review these videos it will be noticeable in your survey response. If an advisor determines your survey submission is incorrect, the advisor will cancel your submission and you will need to re-submit:
- Review the MyProgress Video to verify your current major and graduation status.
- Review the Transfer Credit Video to verify that ALL your transfer credit is posted.
- Review the Business Administration Major Form Survey Tutorial Video.
A JHSSC advisor will review your survey results within two weeks of submission. You'll receive an update on your application via the email address you have provided on the survey.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the JHSSC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2021 graduation applications are not accepted until January 18, 2021. If submitted before, we will cancel your application.