Graduate Students

GAPE forms

All available on the GAPE forms page (click here)

  • Change of Classification in Master's Program
  • Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy
  • Request for Course Substitution in Master's Degree Program
  • Application for a Change of Graduate Major
  • Graduate Petition for Extension of Time Limit for Removal of Incomplete Grade
  • Petition for Graduate Course Withdrawal

LLD forms

Undergraduate Students

Certificate Petitions