Student Resources and Workshops
Our Lurie College Student Success Center workshops create opportunities for our undergraduate, graduate, credential, and doctoral students to connect with one another while gaining academic, professional, and personal development through the support of our faculty, staff, and community partners.
How to Register for a Workshop
- Go to the Spartan Connect website
- Select the blue Appointments, Drop-ins, and Workshops & Events button
- Select Workshops & Events
- Follow the prompts to register for the specific workshop/event you are interested in
- You will receive an email with Zoom login instructions prior to the workshop/event
Lurie College Student Resources
- Financial Aid Opportunities - Visit this page to learn about the numerous scholarship and grant opportunities available through the college. The application process for scholarships takes place each spring semester.
- Graduation and Commencement - Learn more about how to apply for candidacy and graduation and learn more about our upcoming commencement ceremony.
- Campus and Community Resources - Learn more about SJSU's student service offices, campus centers, and more.
- Study and Collaboration Room - Utilize this space in Sweeney Hall 446 to study, relax, and access a computer, printer, copy machine, and technical assistance.
Student Organizations and Leadership
Learn about the numerous opportunities for SJSU Lurie College of Education undergraduate, graduate, credential, and doctoral students to get involved in the community through student organizations and leadership roles.
- Lurie College Promise Group
- Lurie College Student Ambassador Group
- ASL at SJSU
- Child & Adolescent Development Club
- Counselor Education Graduate Organization (CEGO)
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association Chapter
- Early Childhood Student-Alumni Network
For more information about these organizations, please check out the Student Organizations and Leadership webpage on our Lurie College of Education website.