Contact an Advisor
For the following questions, please contact the head advisor Matthew Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org; DH 339):
- Who is my advisor?
- How do I get an advising hold removed?
- What do I need to do to change my major to math?
Do not contact the math advisor for the following questions:
- Why can't I enroll in a particular Math Course?
- Do I have to take a Math Workshop?
- When I try to enroll in a class it says that I don't meet the prerequisites.
For these and other questions, please first read the resources in this website (typically under Calculus or Courses) and, if your question is still not answered, contact the Department of Mathematics and Statistics Office, MacQuarrie Hall 308; (408)924-5100; email@example.com