Forms and Documents

Here is a list of forms and documents you may need while at SJSU. Some of the documents are in the relevant part of the For Students section of the site. Use the Courses section of the website to find background information regarding courses that are relevant to these documents, such as the Course Equivalency Form or the course Prerequisite Map. (except for the list of preapproved support courses, which are on this page below the line)

Preapproved Support Courses for BSAM, Concentrations in Applied Mathematics or Statistics

Students in these two degree programs are required to take 4 courses in an applied areas of their choice. Two of these course have to be upper division courses. It is possible to use a sequence of courses different from the ones on the list but prior approval is required. Students should discuss these options with their advisors.

Minor Form

The following form is used for getting a math minor.