2020 University of Washington McNair Scholars Research Conference
The 2020 University of Washington McNair Scholars Research Conference will be held May 14th-15th in Seattle, WA!
We are excited to invite your scholars to submit abstracts to present either poster or oral presentations and take part in the annual Undergraduate Research Symposium at the UW-Seattle campus. This is one of the largest undergraduate research symposia in the country where over 1,000 undergraduates will be presenting their research. This provides an amazing opportunity to meet other scholars and to share their research in a unique, exciting and supportive environment. Our McNair Conference coincides with this symposium and is also an opportunity to spend time networking with and learning alongside McNair colleagues.
To find out more information about the program, registration, accommodations and travel information please visit our website: Conference Information and Registration.
Abstract submissions are due on March 16th.
At the conference, students will get to:
- Present their research at one of the largest Undergraduate Research Symposia.
- Participate in UW Graduate Program visits hosted by the Graduate Opportunities & Minority Achievement Program.
- Learn about applying to graduate school from UW faculty, staff and graduate students.
- Talk to graduate students about what life is like in grad school.
- Network with other undergraduate researchers, graduate students and faculty.
We hope to see you and/or your students in May.
Please contact us either by e-mail, email@example.com, or phone, 206-543-6460, with any questions that you may have.