Undergraduate Advising

Advising Form -- bring this form, filled out as much as possible, to your ME advising appointment
ME 4-Year Plan
ME Five-Year Plan
Applying for Graduation

Graduate Advising

MSME Advising Form
MSME RP Grade Form
Advancement to Candidacy Form
More Graduate Forms

New Door Code Request Forms

We are transitioning to using a new system for Door Code Requests. Please click on the link below if you would like to request a Door Code. 

Door Code Request

Once you receive confirmation that your Door Code has been approved and is ready, please bring this form and give it to Lydie Jones when you go to the Mechanical Engineering Department Office to pick up your code(s). 

If you submit a door code request for ENGR 123 and the transcript you provide is not from SJSU or a local community college, please include a description of your machine shop class. 

Internal Department Forms

Request to Add ME 180/298 for Independent Study Project Credit

University Forms

Please visit the university Office of the Registrar forms page
Visit the GAPE website for Graduate forms

Student Employees

How to fill out and submit a Docusign timesheet to report your hours. - Click here for the instructions.