Stay Healthy, Spartans!
ALL students are expected to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccine status or indicate a qualifying exemption. Visit our website for more information.
Online Services (Patient Portal)
Call 408-924-6122 to make an appointment. The Student Health Center uses a secure and confidential online system which allows currently enrolled students to view appointments and their electronic health information, message a provider and more.
Get caught up on all required immunizations before you start at SJSU. Flu shots are also available.
Pick up prescription medication and refills as well as over-the-counter products.
Health insurance is not required to visit the Student Wellness Center if you are enrolled as a student at SJSU. The Mandatory Health Fee (included with your tuition payment) includes unlimited primary care visits at no additional charge. Some additional services may require a nominal fee, which can be paid online.
Learn about preventative measures, testing options, and more.
- If you have a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately.
- For after-hours nursing advice, call 1-866-935-6347.
- Nearby hospitals and urgent care centers include:
- Valley Health Center Downtown (777 E. Santa Clara St.)
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (751 S. Bascom Ave.)
- Regional Medical Center (225 N. Jackson Ave.)
- O’Connor Hospital (2105 Forest Ave.)
- Willow Glen Urgent Care (625 Lincoln Ave.)
- Note that services rendered outside the Student Health Center will be at patient’s expense.
Find resources to support your well-being at SJSU, including the Wellness Lounge
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Get professional support to cope with stress, depression, anxiety, or relationship problems
The campus center for health and wellness
Come to the Student Wellness Center (SWC) across from the Event Center to see a health care provider, go to the pharmacy, meet with a licensed counselor, or relax in the Wellness Lounge.