1. Choosing an Advisor
Choosing a tenure-track faculty advisor that fits your interests so you can seek their support and commitment and make an appointment with them.
Prospective students should contact a potential faculty advisor(s) before submitting application materials.
2. Admissions Requirements
All applications must meet the university requirements listed below, as well as meet the minimum CSU eligibility requirements.
- Possess the equivalent of an SJSU BS in Meteorology or, with the approval of the department graduate committee, a degree in physical science or mathematics.
- Have earned minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a scale of 0-4) in their BS degrees.
To view the full overview process of becoming a graduate student here at SJSU, please visit the Graduate Admissions page.
3. Applying Process
1. View document and application deadlines.
2. Applicants can fill out a graduate application by applying through CSU's CalState Apply.
3. Submit transcripts through the mail to:
Submit transcripts electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the detailed step-by-step admissions process, please visit the Admissions page.