Below, we list our Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) for each of our programs (BS Meteorology; BS Meteorology concentration in Climate Science; MS Meteorology). We also show how these PLOs "map" into our curriculum, and finally we show the timeframe in which we plan to conduct assessment activities.
- BS Meteorology Program Learning Outcomes (updated Spring 2011, reordered Spring 2016)
- BS Meteorology, concentration in Climate Science Program Learning Outcomes (updated Spring 2011)
- MS Meteorology Program Learning Outcomes (updated Spring 2011)
- BS Meteorology PLO Mapping (edited 2/16)
- BS Meteorology, concentration in Climate Science PLO Mapping (edited 2/16)
- MS Meteorology PLO Mapping (edited 2/16)
Below are links to recent assessment reports.
Reports - due, written & posted every year - are directly below, with newest reports @ top.
All the important stuff - our actual Program Learning Outcomes etc. - is at the bottom.
Tying University Learning Goals to Program Learning Outcomes.
University Learning Goals (ULGs) are posted online (search "SJSU ULG").
On the mapping, these are referred to as ULGs.
|10/2012||"Closing the loop" report on Program Learning Outcome #7.|
WASC rubrics: 2013 updates
WASC rubrics: 2014 updates
This page has been visited 17times since 6/1/2015.