Below is a list of important forms for music majors, including four-year plans and major forms. If you do not see the form you need on this list, please contact the music office at (408) 924-4673.

Forms must be filled in, printed and submitted to an academic advisor to take affect.

Bachelor of Music Degrees (BM)

Concentration in Composition
Concentration in Jazz Studies 
Concentration in Music Education Instrumental
Concentration in Music Education Choral
Concentration in Performance

New Student Information

Application and Instructions
Audition Form
Spartan Marching Band Things to Know

Bachelor of Arts (BA)

Music Major

Music Minor

Music Minor Packet



Current Students

Music Honors Program - Music 190A & 190B
Graduation Form - Available in the Music Department Office or from the Registrar
Undergraduate Special Studies Form: Music 180


Student Recital Forms


Honors Program Form
Marching Band Information
Photo Release Form
Scholarship Audition Application
Transfer Orientation Information Form