Be A Music Major For A Day
Be a Music Major for a Day!
San José State University's School of Music and Dance offers interested high school and transfer students a look at a day in the life of an SJSU Music major!
For a full day, students are guided through the many classes offered in the music program, sit in on theory and music history classes, rehearse side-by-side with the School's top performing ensembles, tour the campus, and listen to performances by SJSU student groups at no cost!
Detail for the October 2020 Be a Music Major for a Day are tba; stay tuned for an update!
If you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical Be A Music Major for a Day Schedule
- 8:00 - 8:30AM: Check-in
- 8:30 - 8:55AM: Welcome, Orientation
- 9:00 - 11:20AM: Music Classes
- 11:30 - 12:15PM: Lunch
- 12:30 - 1:20PM: Student Performances
- 1:30 - 2:20PM: Join Ensembles
- 2:30 - 3:20PM: Attend a Masterclass
- 3:30 - 5:20PM: Join more ensembles
Follow us on Social Media! @SJSUMusic