- The Packaging club's official name is the Packaging Student Association.
- Our advisor for the club is Dr. Fritz Yambrach.
- The packaging club consists of various students enrolled in the Packaging Major.
- Our club allows students to thrive in the major by gaining knowledge from guest lecturers, attending Packaging Expos, facility tours, and participating in package testing in the lab.
- Through these experiences, the students get a glance of the real work world and what different industries are all about.
- Students are given the chance to network and to see what they learned in the classroom in the real world (such as machinery, various materials, filling lines, production lines, etc) through tours and packaging expos.
- The club also opens the door to numerous opportunities for students to apply for open internships and job positions.
- The club is a welcoming environment that allows students to work together outside of the classroom, catch up on their work, and make new friends.