MS Nutritional Science
FAQ page before emailing faculty.
Please note that the current Graduate Coordinator is
- MS application requirements and process
- Course requirements
- MS Advising Form
- For MS Nutritional Science plus Dietetics coursework for students with a Bachelor's degree outside the major pursing SJSU's internal Dietetics Internship.
- Graduate Student Handbook
- List of faculty advisors
- Research resources
- Candidacy and graduation deadlines
- College of Graduate Studies
- Important University-wide info and links.
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) for MS in Nutritional Science
- To demonstrate advanced competency in professional writing and oral communication of the essential theories, scientific applications, and/or ethical considerations related to the profession.
- To identify and articulate social and cultural issues related to nutrition/packaging for various populations.
- To analyze and critique published research, and design and conduct research studies using the scientific method.