While naming documents in text on your webpage, only provide the file extension type if the file is a binary file: photos, logos, PDFs, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
Example: "Document Name [file type]"
Note: Uploading documents on OU Campus will be available to the public. If you need to archive documents, use a file system.
1. Find and click the docs folder in the parent page's directory
2. Click Upload
3. Either click +Add or drag the document into the window
4. When finished adding documents to the queue, click Start Upload
5. Click Close
6. Navigate to the page and begin editing it. Now, highlight text by holding left click that could serve as a link to download your document.
7. Click Insert/Edit Link
8. Click the folder icon within the Insert Link window to search for your uploaded document
9. Click Docs
10. Now, click your uploaded document
11. Click Insert
12. Click Ok