Parking Services Highlights
- Most parking permits are available online.
- The South Campus Park & Ride Lot is half price at $4 a day (or $96 per semester).
- The single-day maximum rate for evenings (after 5:30 p.m.) and weekends has been reduced to $5
- Automated Permit Pay-Stations are available in all 3 garages and Lot 4.
- Pay-Stations accept coins, $1, $5, $10 bills and Visa/MasterCard.
- Parking Services provides funding to help subsidize:
- Vanpool program
- DASH Shuttle
- Highway 17 Express monthly passes
- VTA EcoPasses
Traffic Congestion Relief
- Complimentary parking is provided at the South Campus Park & Ride Lot during the first week of each semester to reduce traffic congestion at the main campus.
- SJSU employees and on-campus residents will always find parking available in the South Garage — a portion of the roof is reserved for their use.
- The South Garage exit ramp is reversed from 7:15 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. during the first 2 weeks of each semester to allow traffic to enter from E. San Salvador Street, reducing congestion on S. 7th Street.
- The Citation Review (Appeal) form is available online.