To pay a parking citation, click the SJSU Parking Online Services button and then select Pay Citation. You can pay with a Visa/MasterCard.
Pay via ParkStash app (mobile app)
- Download the ParkStash app
- Once registered
- Click on any citation from the list to see details or search citation directly by entering license plate # or citation #
- Review citation details and click Pay to pay for the citation or click Appeal to review the citation appeal process (if available)
- You will get email and text confirmation on successful payment of your citation
- Click on Citation History Button to check status of all citations under your vehicles associated with ParkStash Account
- Click on any paid citation to get receipt number and transaction details associated with citation paid via ParkStash app
- You can add a vehicle anytime by clicking on the add button in Search Citation Screen
Pay by Mail
To pay a parking citation by mail, enclose a check or money order (payable to SJSU Parking) in the envelope provided, and mail to:
SJSU Parking Services
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0012
The Parking Services Office is located in the University Police Department at 7th and San Salvador Streets. We accept cash or check only.
Payment Plans Available
Pursuant to California Vehicle Code and CSU Systemwide policy, payment plans are available for those with multiple unpaid parking citations or at least $200 owed. For more information please visit Parking Services Office or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.924.6556.